Welcome to EarthSpring International Outreach
Earthspring International Outreach (EIO) is a faith-based, non-governmental, and non-profit organisation in partnership with the Vincentian Fathers (Congregation of the Missions), Nigerian Province. The organisation was established in 2008 and registered in Nigeria 2012 with the Reg No. CAC/IT/ 57999. It focuses on environment, human rights, prisons intervention services, women and children, youth value reorientation.
Our Work as a Charity
• Human Rights: We promote the advocacy and defence of Human rights. We protect the rights of vulnerable and the voiceless poor in the society whose rights have been violated, e.g. children, women and victims of injustice.
• Prison Intervention Services: We care and assist indigent detainees in custodies and awaiting trials inmates in prison and rehabilitate those discharged from prison.
• Women and children health development: In line with our policy on being family friendly, we promote the dignity and rights of women and collaborate with women groups to advance the socio-economic contribution to the family. We promote reproductive health, material and child health care, assisting on emergencies and also making motherhood safe. We promote the rights and dignity of the child against sexual abuse and exploitation, child labour, hawking, children of broken families, street children and estranged from the family on account of armed conflict and war.
• Youth Value Orientation: We advance the course of the youth by value orientation, educating and sensitizing them on the dangers of drugs, cultism and corruption in the society.
• Environmental Awareness and Protection Campaign: We educate people on environmental protection, sanitation, health, renewable energy alternatives and resource management.
OUR VISION: To support a society where everybody has equal access to the resources of life
OUR MISSION: To reach out to those in the periphery and provide opportunity for self reliance